Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

integra rear seat removal
Integra 3dr hatchback,how does the rear seat cushion come out? the part your tush sits on,not the seat back.
2
2

2003 TL
Just noticed there is water and condensation in my driver's side headlight...Any ideas what it could be and is it something I can fix myself?
9
9

Brake pads for a 2000 3.2TL
Folks, I just went to two different auto supply stores, both national chains. At one I was told that the original equipment brake pads were metallic. At the other I was told that the original...
1
1

Replace low milage Acura's car battery?
My Acura 3.2 TL will be 5 years old in November. It still has the original car battery. I expect the car to have only 18K miles on it by November. (I work at home and spend lots of time on the...
10
10

TL Tires
The Bridgestone tires on my new TL have the same tread depth as the Michelins w/ 20K miles on them, which are on our BMW. Interesting...

Brake servicing FAQ page update...
I have a (possible) confession to make. It's lengthy, but please read it. I have heretofore been advocating the use of copious quantities of anti- seize in certain locations during brake servicing in...
32
32

Honda's official word on "flushing"
From the February '06 issues of Honda and Acura Service News, Honda's official newsletters to Honda and Acura dealers: Flush Systems: A Big Taboo In Honda/Acura vehicles, the transmission, as well as...
12
12

constant using of bio ethanol
Greetings from Ukraine. Going to buy this used Acura Does anyone know how will constant using of bio ethanol effect on thisAcura's engine? I mean, wouldn't it be bad for a car? The Authorized...
5
5

nav System
Hi my 99 TL nav system started getting an error message "Hard Disk reading errror unformatted"any one give me a "heads up" on this to keep me out of the dealer? any info will be appreciated. thanks
1
1

adding trans oil on MDX
Hi All, I installed the trans oil cooler on my MDX, and thought to check the trans fluid after. It was near the bottom of the range, however it is a small range and it drives fine. I thought to add a...
2
2

shifting too soon in Type-S deadly?
Hello All, Tried looking to see if this question was every asked before but couldn't find an answer, so I'll ask it now. A friend of mine (and self-proclaimed manual-speed know it all) constantly...
34
34

Free RSX ... Honest!
I was looking at a couple of RSX's through this guy good deals at under $20K , but if I buy before the end of JuneI could actually win the car! Worth a look if anyone's thinking ofbuying!

95 acura integra transmission
I have a 95 integra automatic tranny. My problem is that theres something wrong it when i try to shift the gears sometimes it clicks in and sometimes it doesnt. when it clicks in to drive, it wokrs...
1
1

2007 Acura_TSX 5-Spd AT
Provided by Standard Engine:2.4L I4, 16 valve, 205 hp @ 7000 rpm 5 speed automatic transmission 22 mpg city / 31 mpg hwy Green Rating: 66 Key Standard Features: Acura Navigation System Voice...
4
4

Synthetic oil
Does anyone have experience using synthetic oil in their TL-S? Mine is a 2003. Is synthetic a good move? Thanks.
3
3