Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Acura Drive Cycle and Readiness Monitors
I took my Acura NSX in for the California smog test and it passed with no problems -- except it showed several readiness monitors were "not ready". The technician suggested driving on both the freeway...
3
3

New 2012 Acura TSX with 4 miles on it smells like burnt plastic
I just bought a new 2012 Acura TSX with 4 miles on it from dealer. It smells like burnt plastic after I drive it for a few miles and the engine heats up. I can sense this when I get out of the car and...
2
2

06 TSX Surging
My '06 TSX with just over 88K miles has started surging in the past week or so. It is most noticeable when accelerating, but also happens when maintaining a constant speed. The engine RPM will vary...
6
6

Acura prices 2013 ILX from $25,900*
From AB Acura Announces $25,900 Starting Price for 2013 ILX 04/20/2012 - TORRANCE, Calif. The all-new 2013 Acura ILX will go on sale at Acura dealerships May 22, 2012, with a manufacturer's suggested...

ABS Light and repair
Hello again. My 1994 Integra GS-R has alerted me with the ABS light. Upon starting the engine, the ABS lamp illuminates and then extinguishes after a few seconds. When I move the car in the forward...
2
2

Acura RLX Concept looks to kickstart Honda's premium brand from the top [w/video]
From AB NEW YORK, April 4, 2012 ? Acura today held the world debut of the Acura RLX Concept at the New York International Auto Show, providing luxury buyers with a first look at the design and...

Acura previews Tony Stark's NSX roadster from The Avengers
From AB Acura and Marvel Entertainment Announce Exclusive Co-Promotion Campaign for Marvel's The Avengers April 05, 2012 TORRANCE, Calif. TORRANCE, Calif., April 5, 2012 ? Acura and Marvel...

Tire Pressure Gauge Recommendation
I'm looking for tire pressure gauge recommendations. Is there one type that is better than the others, such as dial? Thanks, Bob
2
2

Acura commences production of 2013 RDX
Launching its second major new model in only three months, the East Liberty Auto Plant today started mass production of the all-new 2013 Acura RDX. The popular luxury crossover SUV will go on sale at...

Brembo brake pad life
I have a 2007 TL Type S. I don't drive it a lot, so the car only had 17000 miles the last time I took it to my dealer for service a few months ago. They told me the front brake pads were worn out!...
4
4

Acura Demise?
I was recently at my local Acura dealer and it was a ghost town. Will Acura still exist a few years from now? With only one viable car, the TSX, how long can they survive? With all the missteps Honda...
15
15

92 Integra - Heater Blower stopped NOT resistor!
No scanner should be needed. Turn the ingnition switch on (but don't start the car). There is an LED on the transmission computer under the passenger's seat. Count the blinks.
2137
2137

2005 EL DRL short/strange noise
As mentioned, the car is a 2005 Acura EL. It has about 130,000 kms on it and up until the past few weeks has been problem free since new. The car, a few weeks, put the DRL light on, in the dash. When...
3
3

'06 Tsk - Squeeking Driver's Side Window
The Driver's side window is making a squeeking sound from about 4/5 of the way up until it is all the way up. Sometimes on the way down, there is a very brief squeek when it starts opening on its way...
5
5

93 Acura CL - Headlight out - $800?
The car is a 93 Acura CL with 54K miles. The passenger side low-beam lamp and inverter/igniter were replaced in 2005 at 24K miles. Then the left side in 2007. Now the right side has gone out again,...
6
6