Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2011 TL phone book
I imported my cell phone contact list to the car's phone book and want to delete some entries. Is there a way to delete just a few? I can't find anything on this. Thanks!!
3
3

premium vs plus gasoline in new tl
My previous car, an '04 TL, wa using regular 87 octane gas and ran great. I just got a new TL with the SH-AWD and the manual states it requires premium, and regular gas can damage the engine. So there...
3
3

"Fancy" Battery No Longer Powerful
I have Optima YellowTop D35 battery ($160) since 5/07. Recently if I just play radio (engine off) for just under 10 mins, the car won't start. Is there anything I can do to revive the battery ? thanks
1
1

2003 Acura TL problem
Ok when cold, sounds and drives great for 2 mins, THEN EVERYTHING CHANGES D5 Flashes and looses power Codes are P0108 P1519 P0715 P0505 I know what all the codes means, but wondering if a acura...
23
23

Vibration under load
shallowpool wrote in news:1483f0fa-2593-4e44-a4d6- Might be. Or not. I have the same problem. Driveshaft replacement did not solve it. After several years and much study, I have concluded that I have...
4
4

Engine Mounts
I suspect I have a defective engine mount in my 1999 Acura 3.2 TL. Every now and then it makes a clunking sound when I hit the gas or change from forward to reverse. Does this sound like a mount...
3
3

2010 TSX Blown speakers
I bought a TSX 6 months ago. The passenger rear door speaker started sounding just a little distorted. I don't play music loud, up to 15 is the highest. After a few months the speaker got worse. So I...
8
8

should I use synthetic oil?
I have an '04 TL with about 94k miles. My service station said that if I go 5-6k miles between oil changes (by following the car's oil use monitor) I should use synthetic oil. What are your thoughts...
4
4

Looking For - Mechanic who knows ACURA's in Coquitlam BC area
I am a Coquitlam resdien & looking for someone to come to my house in Coquitlam & check my clutch & its adjustement. The alternative is to tow it to my local Honda shop & be told its not fixable or at...
3
3

Acura Integra LS 1990 problem
I have a 1990 Acura Integra with a manual tranismissin. There is about 260,000 Kim (or 160,000 miles). It still has original clutch & transmission and was working 100% unitl yesterday with no mech...
11
11

Navigation code
Hi My car needed a new battery and I have the card with the reset codes for the radio and navigation screen. The code for the radio worked fine, but the code for the navi system said "invalid code". I...
3
3

Lazy owners who don't read their owner's manuals get what they deserve
The next time someone comes in here and asks a question that's clearly and plainly answered in the owner's manual, I'm going to laugh my ass off knowing they're getting the royal treatment when they...
6
6

New Tires for '06 TSX
It's time for new tires on my '06 TSX. The OEM Michelins are ok, but I'd like something quieter and less expensive as 4 OEM replacements with road hazard warranty are > $1,100 at my local Discount...
7
7

Does '91 Integra 3Dr LS 5spd-mt have high pressure switch for A/C ?
I was looking here find the part and where it might be located but there is nothing labeled as **high** pressure switch in the parts of the AC parts list diagrams. Which is why i ask the question....
3
3

2010 TSX DOOR HANDLE
My new TSX driver door handle sticks, you have to force it to open, Someone else told me they had the same problem. I wanted to know is this a common problem with the TSX? And are there any recalls...
2
2