86 Integra has a miss.

I have an 86 with a 1.6L. NO.3 cylinder has a miss.Replaced the dist.cap,rotor,wires,plugs and the injector for that cylinder,even checked the injector resister,everything checks out ok.STILL missing on no.3
cylinder. Any suggestions before I burn it:-)
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 23:51:42 -0400, "cartinker"

Check compression?

Pull the spark plug for the No. 3 and try starting. Is there spark?