87 Accord vs 88 Integra?

I recently found a used official 1987 Accord factory service manual for sale, cheap. I own a 1988 Integra in need of work. I'm wondering if anyone knows how far apart are these two vehicles and their
components? I noticed from the start that the engines sizes differ. Is it the same base engine though?
Opinions? Should I buy the book?

No. The Accord is /totally/ different from the Integra in just about every way.
Any Helm/Honda manual for 1986, 1987, 1988 or 1989 will do, but you'll find small differences from one year to the next. An actual '87 is best. Later Helm manuals will incorporate all four years in one book.
Make sure the Integra manual you buy is for the North American market! There are European manuals floating around. These are useless for American cars.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Clarification: "Any Helm/Honda INTEGRA manual will do, but..."

--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
I did find an old used Haynes for the 88 Acura for about $5, but it doesn't even look worth the few dollars. I realize most of the specs in the manual will be wrong, but I thought some of the procedures might prove helpful in a general sort of way. One thing that caught my eye in the Accord service manual was a graphical identification of the body parts using a "generic" looking car. Well, the drawing looked suspiciously like my Integra, rather than an Accord.
Anyway, thanks for the tip.
Tegger wrote:

On 1/24/2010 9:15 PM, shallowpool wrote:

If you're lucky, you can get this off ebay for $14 shipped:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1988-88-Acura-Integra-Factory-Service-Shop-manual-book_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem45f0a931c8QQitemZ300390363592QQptZMotorsQ5fManualsQ5fLiterature
dan