'90 legend air conditioning and service light

my girlfriend has a '90 legend LS with 103,xxx. her a/c hasn't worked all summer and its due to a freon leak. is there a common place that legends leak in the a/c. and whats the best thing to ask to have done at a dealer
to fix that. also, is there an easy way to turn off the service light? it came on when the car needed an oil change, after i did the change at home it didn't turn off. thanks
Add pictures here
âś–

Get them to test for the leak. It could be anywhere in a car that old.
You might want to get a quote first and decide if it's worth spending money on it.

Yes. See below.

It's funny. The Owner's Manual does not tell how to reset the System Check light. You can get the manual here (no login required) https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp
Post here again if you want to know how to download the whole manual instead of just viewing it on screen.
The best I can do (unless David Short shows up) is this: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/maintenance-reqd-light.html
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
i can't find anything on the light in her cars manual. and i cant find it on the website that you sent. i tried doing the quick fix things on the other site. i.e: holding down the odometer but that didn't work either. can you help me out?
Add pictures here
âś–

All I've got, sorry.
Try going in to the dealer and asking personally. If you're nice, they'll be happy to tell you.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
The maintenance light in the center dash panel is what you are talking about I assume? If it is just flip up the door on the controls and push the left side button and hold it down until the beep stops then push the reset button and hold it down until the beep stops. That should reset it. I THINK!! Just going from memory here as it has been awhile since I have done this on a car that old!
David Short Acura God

Add pictures here
âś–
It is the system check button you push first to get the display to the right screen. Once it says oil change due? push the reset button and hold it til the beep stops and the system resets..
David Short Acura God

Add pictures here
âś–
thank you! that worked just fine!