?91 Acura Integra dies

My ?91 Integra used to die on me at start, but after giving it some gas, it would stay on. So, I used the Fuel Injection liquid to clean the fuel injection pipes, and it worked once. It was fine for a couple
of months until today. I started it, it died right away. I kept giving it gas, but it seemed that me giving it gas was killing the car even faster. So, after 4 tries, it finally stayed on. But after driving it for about 20 minutes, I turned it off and then back on, and it died again, and no matter how many times I try, it would NOT start again! What do you think it is? It?s not the battery. Fuel/Injection flush? Is that what it needs? But not to the point when it doesn?t even stay on, right? Some help needed. Thank you. P.S. it starts, just doesn?t stay on, so it shouldn?t be the starter either...
Articles individually verified to usenet standards. Visit URL to contact author/report abuse

How many miles on her? No mechanic here, but maybe a good tune-up, replace PCV valve, & clean throttle body. Then slap on a DRAG or Turbonetic turbo kit w/larger exhaust & >550cc RC fuel injectors, reflash/tune w/Hondata s300. Have fun w/her

FWIW, my '92 Teg doesn't like the gas hit immediately following startup. She'll die if I give her gas, a lot of the time, then takes 2-3 mintues to chill out before she starts again. So if you're giving it gas when you start it, try not too, & see w But I'd still get a tune-up & clean the TB.
easy

Sounds like the infamous "main relay" (see http://tegger.com/hondafaq/startproblems.html#mainrelay ) but it's worth reading all about starting and running problems at http://tegger.com/hondafaq/faq.html#startrun The symptoms aren't exactly classic for main relay trouble, but that's still my main suspect so far.
This is a good time to bring up the timing belt issue. Your description of on-again, off-again does not point to timing belt trouble right now, but check your owner's manual for the timing belt interval. If you are beyond the change interval in either miles or years, get that scheduled soon. Your engine is likely to be severely damaged if it fails.
Mike
My Legend did that a year or so ago. It would start and then immediately die. When it would die, there were no indicator lights on the dash at all. It turned out to be a faulty ignition switch. Are your indicator lights coming on after the engine stalls?