'91 Integra brake pad? piston? rotor

Wow! the problems are coming fast & furious now. My daughter reports, and I just checked, a hissing/slighly grating noise right front wheel on braking. She noticed it on hard braking. I took the car out briefly, hard braked, nothing. Next brake hiss/grate sound easily heard right left wheel. In the background a faint rotation related muffled bumping noise. She's heard that more than I have. Brakes work fine. She wants to take it 1600 mi next week. I want to take it to Honda. Never heard this before. Hints? One of you guys nailed the ac idler pulley noise recently. Cheers

Reply to
finding z0

Look over

I think rust or similar has affected the slider pins
- only requires the clean-up and lubrication if caught early. It won't work fine long if that is what is going on. (I've had loss of lubrication even when I lived in Phoenix, but salted roads make it a fact of life.) Right left wheel? :-)

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Yeah sorry.Left side, right? Thanks for the link. I know I can do this, but I'm too tired and I wanna watch football. Cheers

Reply to
finding z0