91 Integra Brake Rotors

Need recommendation of online sites to purchase brake rotors for a 91 Integra. The rotors on my Integra are warped.....tired of the massive shaking when applying brakes at high speeds. I have had these rotors
turned once when I had the brakes replaced.....going to replace them.
Thanks!

I can only offer this advice - not all rotors are equal. The original rotors on my '85 Volvo lasted nearly 200K miles, until I neglected to check the pads a little too long. I installed Volvo pads and BAP rotors (saved $50 - woohoo!). Now the pads are half worn and the rotors are seriously ridged... they will barely last as long as the pads.
To avoid warping, be sure to always torque lug nuts on discs to spec with a torque wrench.
Mike

Warping on the Integra is due to pretty much anything *other* than overtorqued wheel nuts. Some designs are sensitive to wheel nut torque, but the Civic/Integra is *not* one of them.
You can torque the nuts randomly to anything from 40 to 400lbs and this will affect the rotor's true not one whit.
The OP has three "most likely" problems: Glaze, overly aggressive braking, or poor maintenance. http://www.babcox.com/editorial/bf/bf100326.htm
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Thanks for the update! I know many cars (like my Volvo for sure... been there, done that) do have that problem - maybe something about the way the lugs are mounted?
Mike
TeGGER,
Thanks for the article. I have put 140K miles on my Integra since purchasing it. It now has 240K miles on it. I have had the brake pads replaced once. At that time the rotors were turned with an on-the-car lathe. I was told after at that time, the rotors had reached their discard thickness and would have to be replaced my next brake job. The shop that did my brakes used a torque wrench on the lug nuts. Probably after the first 15K miles the pulsating returned. Now it has just become progressively worse. The pad are still good, just a whole lotta shakin. Stopping from high speeds have become quite violent......I know this cannot be good for the front end/suspension. This is my third Integra and all 3 have suffered from pulsation/shaking/rotor warpage.......
Thanks for the response!
BC