91 Integra power window switch

Today my driver's side power window stopped working. The passenger side power window is intermittent.......I guess depending on how hard I slam my driver's side door. All fuses are good. I can hit on the switch
and the passenger side window may work, but the driver's side never does. I suspect the master power window switch.....the one on the drivers side door. It has the MAIN on/off and the two window switches.
Anyone ever had to replace on of these? Where did you get it? I called the dealer and was quoted a price of $160.00....WOW!! Thought I would try an online parts site first, then maybe a salvage yard. Any recommendations???
THANKS!!

Maybe this will help...
In the Nissan 300ZX I used to have the driver's switch for the passenger door became intermittent, so neither switch would close the passenger window (either one would open it, though.) I took the switch out and found the problem was with the way the switch was made. The contacts and the connector were joined by a circuit board - the contacts were swaged onto the board by spreading the forked ends of the contact pieces where they protruded through the board. Where the ends were swaged the connections were intermittent. I soldered all the ends to the board and the switch never gave me any more trouble.
Mike
I am pretty sure it is the switch....since the window is intermittent and beating on the armrest makes it work sometimes. I will remove the switch and resolder joints (if accessible) as you suggest.
Thanks!
BC
Michael Pardee wrote:

It's either the switch or the motor/regulator. I had my rear driver window done (98 RL) went to a auto glass place, they did it for $300 dealer wanted over $400. That was for motor/regulator one unit. HTH
--
Ed Smith
"B.Creech" < snipped-for-privacy@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
make that rear driver side window.
--
Ed Smith
"blk knight" < snipped-for-privacy@nospamearthlink.net> wrote in message
I got lucky!! I took the door panel loose and found my problem. The cable had come unplugged from the switch. I plugged the cable back onto the switch and put a tie wrap on it. Windows work fine now.
Thanks for the responses.....
B.Creech wrote:

Sometimes it is better to be lucky than to be good.
Mike