91 integra starts sometimes

Ok- I'll risk starting another intermittant starting thread.. I've searched, but haven't found anything that matches my symptoms.
91 Integra, 240,000 miles, driven less than five miles a day. ECU
giving a 15 Ignition Output Signal code.
It starts most of the time, and if it does start, it will run all day if needed- never stalls.
About once every three weeks, it won't start when I try it first thing in the morning- even cool mornings. It will turn over, fires, sputters, then dies. It will turn over after that, but won't fire. I can hear the fuel pump humming for those first two or three seconds.
Just recently replaced plugs, wires, and o2 sensor to pass emissions test.
About a year ago, replaced ignitor, coil, cap and rotor after sudden death of the coil.
I've done the main relay re-soldering trick to solve the hot day starts.
I do have the intermittant wiper/rear defrost problem which I know is caused by the Integrated Control Unit, which I have not replaced. Any chance this could cause starting problems?
Thanks for any help.

Check for spark during the no-start. If there is no spark, the code 15 is likely accurate.

Aftermarket parts? If so, then the igniter is probably your typical aftermarket dud.

Unlikely. Check for spark first.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Update..
I replaced the coil and ignitor with genuine, bonified Honda parts, and it's been running perfectly since. ..learned my lesson about aftermarket electrical parts! Thanks for the help!