92 Acura Vigor

You may have heard it here first, but at 153K miles, the ICU in my 92 Vigor went. I no longer have intermittent wipers, rear window defrost, seatbelt chimes, headlight on alarm, overhead lights, side turn
signals, etc. The Manual shows the means to trouble shoot, which I did and there are no bad fuses or grounding connections. The only thing left is the multi-function "silver box". It doesn't affect the roadability of the car and the only thing I'll miss is the rear window defroster. Dealer stuff, in this case, is out of the question. Nothing comes up on a web search. Anyone have any idea where I can find one? thx
Add pictures here
âś–
Bob Johnstone <"rjohnsto at patriot daht net"> wrote in

A wrecking yard.
Or www.car-part.com
--
TeGGeR®