92 integra motor b18a1

anyone lookin for or anyone knows anyone lookin for a integra motor 92 b18a1 good condition 147 miliage email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

I'm sure you are new to groups because this is not the way to sell your motor, randomly replying to posts mentioning you have one for sale. It will just tick people off and result in you not selling the motor.
Put it on ebay and then come back here and state you have a motor for sale with a link your ebay post. Start your subject line with FS: (for "For Sale")
Hope this helps.

I killfiled him for spamming his post so many frigging times.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

I started doing the same thing, but gave him/her the BOD since it was posted from AOL. Lots of those users - not all - but quite a few haven't learned the proper netiquette.