'92 Integra RS door trim removal

I know the small black trim just past the rear wheels are removed with 3 clips, anyone have any advice for removing the longer black trim that is attached to the doors? Are they fastened in the same manner?
Any insight is appreciated as I'm trying to get under these to combat the rust I'm sure is lurking underneath.
Thanks. :)
Add pictures here
âś–

Remove the door upholstery panel. Clips are accessible from inside.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–