94 2 door hatbk spoiler

Hey All, Just bought a 94 Integra rs. It was a stolen recovery so I got a good deal on it. They stole the wheels/intake/stereo and rear spoiler. I have replaced everything accept the rear spoiler. Just wondering if any one has a factory one around they would like to to sell? I would gladley pay em through paypal for a good one. Thanks.

Reply to
Jay

Country?

Reply to