94 Acura Integra Cranking Does Not Start

I just bought a 94 Acura Integra last week and it was running fine. But today after using it in the morning it will not start but the engine was cranking. I was'nt able to determine if it is a fuel or
electrical problem. But later in the night I was able to make it start. It was hot here today 32 degrees celcius(90F) and I wonder if this is heat related. I will appreciate any help/tips/experiences/fix from anyone who had similar problem.
Frank

When you first turn the key to ON (but not START), do hear the fuel pump running while the Check Engne light is on?
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Main relay is my first choice.Its internal solder joints crack and become intermittent. It's under the dash on the driver's side. You can resolder it or buy a new one for ~$50.
http://www.markl.f9.co.uk/howto/electrical/main-relay/main-relay.htm and http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq /
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

As long as you have it out,just resolder all the joints,one at a time. You might not be able to recognize the bad joint,and you eliminate any other joints from going bad in the near future..
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik