94 Acura Integra's Maintenance Light. Help please!

Hi, How do you reset the "maintenance required" light on a 94 Acura Integra?
I've googled for this, and came up with 2 methods, but neither seems to
work:
1. Press the blue reset button under the steering column while the ignition switch is in On position --> Unfortunately, there's no such button found on my 94 Integra.
2. Hold down the odometer reset button while turning on the ignition switch. Keep the button pressed for 15 seconds until the light goes out --> I held it for a minute and the light still on (tried several times, same result)
Can anyone show me the trick to turn this light off? Thanks in advance. VHD.

There is on mine. It's on the right side of the steering column,on the lower plastic trim cover,-recessed into it.

Nope,way off here.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik