94 Legend - Switch to control the Windows is broken

The on/off switch that controls all the windows except the driver window broke, but now I am unable to roll any of the other windows down.Is there any cheap and quick fix to this solution. I asked the
dealer and they wanted me to spend $750 to replace the entire motor/ system. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks R