95 acura integra transmission

I have a 95 integra automatic tranny. My problem is that theres something wrong it when i try to shift the gears sometimes it clicks in and sometimes it doesnt. when it clicks in to drive, it wokrs for a
few seconds then it doesnt run but when i step on the gas the engine still runs. I know its the the cable cause i can hear the transmission click in gear. I double check the tranny oil and its full. I also check to see if the axle may have gotten loose or fell out but it didnt. Can anyone help me here? Please email me soon im in need of the car.....
On May 8, 12:37 am, snipped-for-privacy@tmail.com wrote:

its not the cable i mean