95 legend surges at high speeds

Hey, any help is appreciated. I recently blew my head gasket at only 75K. The temp gauge was hitting high and exhaust elements were detected in the
radiator. Its been 2 months since the head gasket has been changed and recently the car started studdering and surging at high speeds on the freeway. It seems to occur at about 1500 rpm. When coasting, the techometer sometimes jumps up and down, like the engine is studdering. At low speeds, on acceleration, sometimes it cuts out for just a sec but goes without a problem. I have changed gas to no avail. I took it in and the throddle body was cleaned and the fuel injectors cleaned. No help. The mechanics don't know what to think. Anybody got any clues. No lights have come on to hint. thanks much.
Make sure the ground is tight on the top of fuel rail or behind throttle body.
David Short Acura God