97 Acura CL Window motor/wire problem - cross ref of motors needed

Hi - my daughters 97 Acura CL 2.2's driver window no longer goes up - her boyfriend took the door apart and found the wiring is chaffed/bare from rubbing when opening /closing the door. They think the motor is burned out. I'm gonna check to ensure it's the motor next week, but if it is... does anyone know what model/years take this motor? They said finding a 97 Acura in the junkyard is next to impossible, for a used motor. I'm thinking they prob don't change motors all that often... so would like to know what other models and what years take the same motor.

Any help is appreciated... it's a decent car other than the window, and the air went recently.

Pete

Reply to
Pete