97 Integra has windows and locks malfuction.

The power locks and windows in my integra wont work when my drivers door is open. They used to not work at all all of a sudden for some reason. I pull the ECU fuse and put it back in and it reset the
computer and everything worked fine but the locks and windows still dont work when the door is open. Any one know whats wrong?

why would the ECU have anything to do with your power door locks or power windows? ECU= engine control unit;runs the fuel injection system and related components.
Maybe the wiring harness that goes to the driver's door is being pinched or has been cut,or is pulling a connector loose when the door is open.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik