98 cl one wiper working

my passenger side wiper blade stopped working. sometimes the passenger blade will work and cause the driver side blade to bend when converting with eachother. what can i do to fix the problem? is it just a bad wiper
motor? or is does it have something to do with the timing of the motor?

I'm afraid you'll have to be a bit more precise here.
Do you mean to say the wipers get tangled up with each other? Or do you mean that when one travels along its arc, the other fails to describe the same arc at the same time, on its side of the windshield?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tighten the nut on the wiper arm. That'll do it!
David Short Acura God