98 Integra: broken temp control and dash lights/clock

98 Integra. I went to slide the temp control slider to the right and it just broke. Now it slides back and forth freely with no resisitance and I
can't control temp.
Will it cost an arm and a leg to fix b/c they have to take the dashboard apart??
Also, car got broken into and they stole after-market radio. Now, the clock doesn't work and dash lights don't light up when I turn on the lights.
HELP!!
Add pictures here
âś–

Check under the hood where the heater hoses meet the firewall. See if tthe cable end is still connected to the heater control valve, which is at the end of one of those hoses. Both hoses enter the firewall withing an inch of two of each other.
The heater control valve has a lever that is swung back and forth by the cable end. Sometimes the lever rusts off the valve.

Usually the work is done under the hood.

Check the fuses?
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ