99 RL

Hi All I have a squeaking in the left front. I turn the wheel it does it, I push up and down working the suspension it does it and it does it when moving. It sounds almost like the sheet metal plate behind the rotor but it does not appear to be touching anything. I have pulled the wheel to try to locate but without a result. Please help! Thanks Mark

Reply to
mna