99 TL stalling

4 times in the last few weeks my 99 TL has stalled without warning. Once while just accellerating onto the freeway it stalled(complete loss of electricity and power) but started on its own again. The other 3 times it stalled at surface road speed and my wife had to pull over and restart. There was a recall on the ingition switch in 02 which was replaced. The notice said if not changed it could cause the engine to stall. Idling is not rough. The dealer can't pinpoint the problem. Has anyone had a similar problem or any ideas. It has about 61k miles.

Thanks, Jim Keller

Reply to
Jim Keller

I have seen the replacement switches fail also. I would look in that direction.

David Short Acura God

Reply to
Acura God

Thanks David. I asked him about that and he claimed that he had never seen a recall replacement fail. Decided not to do anything until I got more data. Appreciate your input.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Keller