A New Problem: Check Engine, battery and oil lights stay on with key removed.

Thanks for your help with my 12 blinking light problem.
I went to my car today and saw some very weird stuff.
The check engine, battery and oil lights were on even though the key
wasn't even in the ignition. It did rain pretty heavy last night. I don't know if this caused a short.
In addition, the S4 light on the transmission indicator was blinking.
Last night, when i turned the car off, everything was normal except for thr ECU blinking twelve time.
I am now totally, totally confused.
Thanks again in advnace,
njss396

Try removing fuses one at a time (putting them back in after you check) until you find one that causes the lights to go out... other than an ignition fuse. For example, if you find the brake light fuse turns the light out the brake light system is shorted to something that normally gets power when the ignition is on.
That will at least give you (and us) some idea what happened.
Mike
Hmmmmm Instead of posting a new thread, please post a reply to the original thread and change the TITLE, even a bit,(As I have done for an example) so we get the continuity and don't have to ask the model, mileage, history all over again.
Your ignition switch may even be shot. Years later Honda recalled about a BILLION of them, maybe yours is staying on?
'Curly'