AC Fan Motor Problem

I have a 2000 TL Acura. My AC-Heater Motor doesn't work. I can hear the AC Clutch kick in when I engage the AC but the air doesn't blow through the
vents. The fuse looks good but can't figure where to look next. Any ideas would be appreciated?
--
Mr. Robert L King Mailto: snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com
Broker / Consultant
rlking wrote:

Start at the beginning . . . Does it blow air if you set it for HEAT? What's the mileage?
'Curly'