AC Fan Motor Problem

I have a 2000 TL Acura. My AC-Heater Motor doesn't work. I can hear the AC Clutch kick in when I engage the AC but the air doesn't blow through the vents. The fuse looks good but can't figure where to look next. Any ideas would be appreciated?

Reply to
rlking

Start at the beginning . . . Does it blow air if you set it for HEAT? What's the mileage?

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_