AC problem

I have a 90 Acura Integra. I went to the airport Monday and the car was blowing cold AC. It has never had a leak or even a problem. When I returned on Friday it would only blow warm air.
The compressor and the fans are engaging. With the car off I read 65 psi on both the high side and the low side. When the car is running and out side temp it 70 F: the low side is 0 and the high side is only 75-80. I can see a few bubbles in the dryer, but not excessive.
I am not an AC guy so I am not sure what is going on.

My guess is a bad expansion valve or compressor going bad. If this is correct is there a way to test this?

It was a bad expansion valve. There was a small piece of metal flake which caused the valve to be shut closed. I tapped on it and it opened, but I replace it just in case. I also flushed the system, changed the shrader valves and dryer.
I evacuated the sysem and put in 1.75lbs of r-12 and it is blowing ice cold again!!