Accessory Sockets Fuses

I have a 2003 TL and while using an inverter for my laptop the fuse blew. Does anyone know where the fuse for the Accessory sockets are located? Everything in the car works except the accessory socket and I have checked all the fuses listed in the owners manual. Thanks twpeters

Reply to
twpeters

I'm not absolutely sure, but there might be a fuse in the line directly behind the socket - try pulling it and see.

Reply to
Burnt

Ok there is a front and rear accessory socket in the 03 3.2 TL. Both are on the same 20A fuse (Fuse 9 in the Passengers underdash fuse box) but they share the circuit with the radio. The box is hidden to where the average customer can't find it (another reason for you to come back to Acura and give us you money) but if you open the pass. front door and gently pull up on the plastic piece on the floor where the door closes. Then pull the weather stripping away from the front of the door jam Next the Plastic piece on the right side of the car under your glove box can be gently pulled away and the fuse box is behind it. Sorry I don't have a picture and Im not the best with directions but I hope you have luck with it. Feel free to post any questions and I'll try to get back to them soon. Also there is no fuse anywhere else in the circuit according to the factory electrical schematic.

twpeters wrote:

Reply to
Tek