Accidently mixed in 30HD oil

When I changed oil this weekend, I accidently used a quart of 30HD, along with the other three quarts of 5W-30. Am I OK to use this until the next oil change in 3 months, or should I go ahead and change now ?
I'm in North Carolina.
Add pictures here
âś–
nosmo snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in

Change it.
HD oil contains too much ZDDP. Catalytic converters don't like zinc.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–