Acura 1999 3.5 RL Automatic Dimming Rear View Mirror

The jell in my auto dimming mirror seems to be leaking or loosing its seal. The dealer wants $437 for a new one plus installation. Does anyone know
where I can find a used one for less? Or is there any way to have this one repaired?
On 4/20/05 5:17 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com, "Tony

Junk yard?