Acura 2000 3.2TL w/Navi - Questions - XM Radio

Hello All,
I will be a first time Acura owner this coming Saturday. I purchased a 2000 3.2TL off of ebay with 107k on the clock. This is being purchased from an
Acura dealer and is coming with it's service records. Apparently $1,400 was just recently spent on the Timing Belt, Water Pump, Motor Mount, and I am guessing a general tune up at a Honda Dealer.
Now the question's that I have if any fellow owners or those that can lend some insight would be so kind to answer.
1. Is there anything I should watch out for? 2. XM Wise is there any unit that will interface with the stereo that will provide XM radio? 3. I would be intrested hearing mileage that owners have reached so far on their vehicles.
Ok thanks everyone,
FSJ
I think your best bet is going to be to get any of the standard XM aftermarket solutions. I would check out myradiostore.com which has a great selection of stuff and if there is any direct connect solution they may have it.
On 10/18/05 7:34 PM, in article ewg5f.14$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.texas.rr.com, "FSJ"

The spark plugs should have been changed at 105,000 miles. Look through the records to verify that they were.

There was a transmission recall and a warranty extension on the transmission on that car. The warranty extension was to 100,000 miles, so it no longer applies, but you should check that the recall was performed.

Thanks Frontmed and E Meyer for your help. I am picking up the car tomorrow night and can't wait. I am sure I will have more questions but thank you both so much for your help already.
FSJ