Acura 2006 RSX owner manual

Hi all
I lost my owner manual.
Would anyone send my a e-file owner manual? I really appreciate it Thank you

heres a good site i know www.tegger.com/hondafaq/faq.htm/
--
johnin

just go to where it says teggers home page and its there.
--
johnin

You can download it, for free, from Honda's own Techinfo site: https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp You can order print manuals there as well. (You don't need to "logon" in order to download the Owner's Manuals.)
I reference that link, plus others, here: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/online-manuals.html
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ