Acura 3.2 TL 1996 Alarm Problem

Greetings!
I've weird problem with my Acura's security alarm from last few weeks (I know alarm was working fine a month ago). When ever the alarm goes
off, it blows up the 20amp "Stop Horn" fuse under the hood right away and car doesn't start after that. Yesterday, I figured out a way to start the car atleast. I plugged in a 25amps fuse in place of 20apms "Stop Horn" fuse, but as I plugged it in, the Relay near the fuse started making ticking noise and car started honking. I unplugged the horn, but the ticking noise was still there. Then I pressed the door unlock//lock key on remote, which turned off the alarm system.
But problem is still there. If security alarm goes off in future, it'll blow up the fuse, and I've to do the whole thing again. Can anyone please suggest any possible solution to solve this problem or how can I just disable the security system. I help will be much appreciated.
Add pictures here
âś–
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

Does the fuse blow if you activate the horn normally with the steering wheel buttons? If not, then it's likely that the Horn Relay Control is bad which is inside the Security Control Unit. The SCU is under the dash somewhere. I don't know exactly where on your car.
You can disable the security system by grounding the correct wire on the trunk latch switch connector (the easiest switch to get to). The system will only arm once it knows that all the doors, hood and trunk are closed and locked. With that wire grounded, it thinks the trunk is still open and will not arm itself.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

<snip>
I should have completed this post: If the 20A fuse DOES blow when you push the steering wheel button to sound the horn, then David Short is undoubtedly correct. The horns are behind the front bumper and can short out due to corrosion and damage.
A final word: *NEVER* subsitute a higher-rated fuse in a circuit that keeps blowing the correct one. That's an excellent way to risk setting your car on fire.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
It sounds like a bad horn to me. The ticking sound you hear is the lighting relay flashing the lights. Normal condition while the alarm is activated. Try honking the horn with the right fuse in the fuse box to see if it blows again. If so bingo bad horn.
David Short Acura God

Add pictures here
âś–