Acura '96 Fan Always On

I just bought 1996 Acura 3.2TL last week. So far, the car dives perfect, however I noticed that after driving for more than 30 minutes and then stopping the car, the auxillary fan still runs for about 10
minutes. Is this normal? Any effect on battery/engin?
Thanks for your help.
MnM
Absolutely normal. May even run longer in hotter weather.