Acura Alarm System - Wiring Diagrams?

Hello all,
I've come into ownership of a 2000 Acura Integra GS with an Acura alarm system, which was installed at a dealership after the car's date
of purchase. The alarm system works fine, with the exception of the valet button on the dash: I am not able to disarm the alarm by pressing the button while attempting to start the car with the key, as I have been instructed to do by a friend with a similar alarm system. I have checked the switch and the wires for continuity and they seem to be fine, so I suspect a wiring error or perhaps a failure of the alarm control unit.
So does anybody have a copy of the wiring diagrams or pinouts for this alarm system, or know where I can get them, so that I can check the system's wiring? Thanks in advance!
P/N: O8E51-ST7-2MO-G2 (I'm not sure whether those are supposed to be O's or zeros in the above part number...) FCC ID: A269ZUA104 REF NO: HFS-660
Mark