acura integra

im thinking about putting a b20b engine in my 94 acura integra and i was just wondering if the transmission from the original b18 will fit or do i need to get a new tranny
any suggestions on this?

B20b is from the CRV. I'd GUESS that your tranny fits it. You could check part numbers to see it the stick trannys are the same number.
Hey,you could make an 4WD Integra! B-)
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

What's it idling at? (What RPM, I mean).
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ