Acura Integra difference in VTEC and not

Hi everybody, I am wanting to put Greddy headers in my Acura Integra GS Non VTEC and was wondering if the difference in VTEC or not would affect the type
headers. So, basically is there a difference in VTEC GSR Greddy headers and Non VTEC GS headers?

In the JC Whitney Sport Compact catalog,DC Headers lists diferent headers for the 94-01 GS and 94-99 GSR ,but the same one for 92-93 GS and GSR.
A quick glance at the first site Google turned up shows different Greddy headers for the 94-99 GS and GSR models. (doesn't anyone do Google-seraches first anyomre?)
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
"Jim Yanik2" wrote:
> [...]
I understand that in all those sites that it is placed under a different name, I am asking if there is an actual material difference or not, and if so what are the differences

If they have different PART NUMBERS,they sure are not the same physical part,otherwise the manufacturer would only stock the single part number,amd list both models for the same part number.Different engines are going to have different cylinder heads that the headers attach to,with possibly(probably) different port configurations,thus the reason for different parts for each model. It will also matter if you have a SOHC or DOHC engine.
Maybe you should just go to a couple of import speed shops and ask your questions.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik