Acura legaend 1995 brake problems

Brakes on my acura legaend 1995. The brake pedal goes all the way down to the floor, while standing on taffic light or four way stop.I have to pump it to stop the
car..............any suggestions or advice
Master cylinder internal leakage.
David Short Acura God

Thank you Acura God. Can the master cylinder be repaired or should it be replaced.

Replace it with a remanufactured one. It's not usually economic to rebuild your own anymore.
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/mastercylinderreplace/index.html
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ