Acura Legend 90/ 2.7 - switches ask

Hi. I have two switches in my Acura Legend
http://jrk.pl/acura/1.jpg
http://jrk.pl/acura/1.jpg
http://jrk.pl/acura/1.jpg

Sorry for last post - i've push 'enter' too fast ;)
Again...
I have two switches in my Acura Legend:
http://jrk.pl/acura/1.jpg
http://jrk.pl/acura/2.jpg
http://jrk.pl/acura/3.jpg
http://jrk.pl/acura/4.jpg
Yesterday one of this two switches have to light in red (normally it was orange) - leds light when i press brakes.
And now the question:
Does anybody know something about this switches/ leds? What these leds indicates? What are the functioning of these switches?
Sorry for my poor english, thanks in advance for any opinions.
<snip>

They appear to be aftermarket items, not Honda parts.
The fact that they light up when you step on the brakes may be a sign of a malfunction. You'll need to follow the wires back to see where they go.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Hmm... it's odd, beause i see a bevel, that's look like original. There are no signs like cutting or sth - only switches looks like not original. Maybe there was something dismounted...? Does anybody know what is originally located in this place?

It light up everytime when i step on the brakes (this happens from beginning - when i bought the car from previous owner) but these two leds light in orange. From yesterday, one of these leds start to light in red (as you can see at the image).

Okay, i will go to the service at monday - but im worring about my 'security' and driving ;)
Thanks in advance for any replies and especially thanks TeGGeR for previous answer.

That's a good question. I have a '91 Legend manual, but have been unable to find anything like what you've got in your '90. Honda must have changed the dash for '91.
What you have appears to be blanking plugs for options not installed in your car. What those options were I have no idea. Somebody ese will have to chime in here.
Aftermarket power antenna, front fog lights, rear fog light, these are some of the things often operated through switches like this.
What gives the game away is the very obvious fact that the switches appear to be mounted unevenly, and that they are generic switches that may be purchased at any electronics supply house. Somebody chopped holes in the blanking plugs in order to install the switches and LEDs. And didn't do a great job of it, either.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

90 wos the last year of the first generation Legend. 91 was the first year of the second generation. Honda did change the dash between 90 and 91, along with just about everything else.
The areas where the switches are mounted are indeed blanking plugs for options not used in this car. I agree that the switches are aftermarket and user installed.