Acura Legend dies

Hi,
I'm having a problem with my car. It's an Acura Legend 2001, and for for some reason, it started acting up on me. I turn the key, the car starts just fine, but after a few seconds (5-10) it
just goes off. what can i do?
Thank you, Jane.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:6bdff89e-4b42-4f8e-9a09-56ff9aea3ca3@ 2g2000hsn.googlegroups.com:

When you try to re-start after this happens, does it start up as normal?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ