Acura Mdx Speed

I had found the specs of Acura MDX on

,but there aren't the acceleration and top speed. Do you know the acceleration and the top speed of Acura MDX?

Reply to
cars

Given the purpose of the SUV (like our 03 Pilot) what difference does it make. Probably around 10 or so secs 0-60 and top end around 110 or so.

Reply to
tww1491

Right. So, just because you own an SUV, you shouldn't be interested in specs such as those? Who the f*ck are you to tell anyone what's pointless and not or what difference anything makes on anything?

If you don't know, then just STFU. Nobody wants your preaching. Time again I see people in NGs who'll reply to a post just to throw in a snivel of their opinion.

Reply to
PES

The fact is, it IS pointless.

Reply to