Acura MDX Tires

I just wanted to share with all you other Acura MDX owners, or for that matter any Acura owner. I found the best deal on tires to be at Costco. They will match any price of a competitor for the tires and
installation is free! Plus they warranty the tires for their life. If you are in need of tires go to Costco and check them out, you won't be disappointed. If you want to hear my story you can check it out at this site --> http://makingcarsense.com/post/marks-morning-flat-tire-can-costco-be-the-new-tire-store/1065.aspx

This is SPAM, people! Do NOT click that link!
Lots of Javascript in that link. You want a virus?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ