Acura Transmission noise

I have a 97 RL and just replaced the transmission at 146000 miles. Transmission works well but now there is a metal on metal tapping or chirping noise when I put it in reverse and as i
accelerate and decelerate while in gear. It is worse when going from park into reverse but also shows up as stated while in drive especially on and off the gas. Any ideas what to tell my mechanic to look for ???? HELP

If your mechanic is worth anything, he should be able to diagnose it after you demonstrate the noise. If he can't, you're not seeing the right mechanic.
Oldtimer