Acura Vigor vibration @ Hwy

I get a vibration at 90-110km/hr when the car is cold. After about 2-3 kms, the vibration is reduced and eventually goes away. It's worse if I floor the
accelerator instead of a steady slow acceleration. I had tires changed and it still is doing the same. What could it be? My suspension was checked and few parts replaced (lower ball joints, one tie rod end). There's no play in the suspension now. Could it be the axles (rubber still good, didn't burst) or wheel bearings (one side already changed)
Why does it go away after a bit of driving? I heard of having a flat spot on the tire when leaving it overnight and then driving away, but I changed tires (GoodYear Assurance TripleTred) and these are only H rated.
Any ideas? Car has 194,000kms.
Adrian

Is there any grease leaking out from around the inner CV joint boots? The inner joints will cause a vibration on accell when there is not enough lube. The grease probably thins out and lubes the joint sufficiently when they get warm but not when cold. If there is any signs of leakage at all I would have the joints repacked with the correct lube.
David Short Acura God
There's no leak but I was told that my boots are going to be destroyed soon, as it's in a semi cracked state.
Should I replace the axle or repack the joints with new grease ?

If there is no damage just repack them with new boots.
David Short Acura God