After market Nav systems

I spoke with an Acura dealer today. She indicated that there is an aftermarket Nav system that also can provide traffic reports. It is somehow connected to either to XM or some other part of the existing Acura audio
system. Any ideas as to what she is talking about and an associated hyper link?

Pioneer AVIC D-1. Don't know if connect to the Acura system, but it provides traffic report through XM.
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/product/detail/0,,2076_3151_ 218219118,00.html
Thanks for the information. Does anyone know if this system would fit in a TL? If so do you get the nav or non nav version?

<http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/product/detail/0,,2076_3151_218219118,00.html
If you put it in <> brackets like that it won't truncate and folks can click on it. ;^)
The traffic reports come through XM radio from a national service known as "Traffic Pulse". Take it from someone like me who lives in one of the major cities covered by this service (Houston) that the traffic accident and lane blockage and freeway shutdown (and police chase) reports are more historical accounts of what *was* happening an hour ago than anything remotely resembling current conditions. They also read canned scripts based on daily historical hourly traffic flow trends than anything current or factual.
Translation: If you want a NAV system, get one. But don't base your selection on the presence or absence of any traffic reporting feature because the reports are highly inaccurate.
I've seen the Pioneer NAV package and it's pretty cool. Some custom shops sell it for the full retail ($1600) price include standard (non-custom) installation in the price. DON'T GET IT AT BEST BUY unless you're going to have someone (anyone) else install it. My opinion, Best Buy = BB = Butcher Boys.