Aftermarket radiator suggestions??

1994 Integra 234,000 miles!!!
My third radiator is starting to leak on a bottom seam! It lasted 4 years and 75,000 miles. I believe it was a Modine and I paid $207.00
Any suggestions on replacement for quality and price would be greatly appreciated!
Neil
âś–

I've got a Visteon right now. A dual-core was just over $200. Quality easily as good as OEM.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–