Aftermarket security system for 2006 TSX?

I recently traded in my old 97 Toyota RAV4 for a 2006 TSX. The security system on the RAV4 was much more sophisticated than that in the TSX and I find myself missing many of its features such as
automatically locking all the doors and arming 30 seconds after the car is turned off, automatically locking all the doors when the car was started, and automatically unlocking the driver's door when the key was turned off. With the Toyota I never had to remember to lock the doors, now I find myself constantly forgetting to do so with the Acura. The Acura's security system seems much more integrated into the car though, and I'm wondering if it is even possible to replace it with an aftermarket system. Has anyone had any luck with this sort of thing?