Again, how do I remove the rear seat?

How do I remove the rear seat on my 2005 RSX Type S? A clip seams to be holding it down.... I mean remove the bottom part IE: the part that your butt contacts to see
if my GPS slid under it. I realize it is highly unlikely that it did but I still need to check.
Thanx to you that can answer this :^)
Rather simply, if I recall... (did it a few years ago when I soundproofed my car).
Check out clubrsx.com, as a previous poster suggested. The shop manual is also floating around the Net. It has indications of how to do so. But I've seen instruction to do so at the site I just mentioned.
Interestingly, it is rather light!
Cheers
ice

yeah I found the hanes manual on clubrsx in about 20 seconds....